IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Bare Feet Safer

I noticed a search engine query hit to the blog on "Is going barefoot dangerous?"

I wanted to pass along personal experience that I have been going barefoot as often as possible for a couple of years now without any injury or problem, just more comfort and freedom. It is safe and healthy. I have had injuries from shoes, but never from going barefoot.

Also, the Society for Barefoot Living has some great info for questions like that here.

Here are some other recent queries and keywords related to going barefoot:

barefeet in public
convenience store barefoot
Society for Barefoot Living
walmart barefeet [But don't BUY from Walmart!]
barefoot day

barefoot (12), barefeet (6), barefooters (3), bare (2), feet (2), barefooting (1), shoes (1)

Technorati tags: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way more comfortable and safe! I've been hiking and running barefooted for years and hope you enjoy it as much as I

6:29 AM  
Blogger Ryvr said...

Yep. Definitely more comfortable, and I believe it helps you stay "grounded" with the earth and nature, helping peace and love grow inside.
Peace, Ryvr

10:12 PM  
Blogger Alfred Kuchinski said...

I love being barefoot or when going into town I wear Flip-Flops. I do wear my old sneakers when mowing my lawn. One slip and I might loose my piggies! AL KUCHINSKI

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home