IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

End of the World as We Know It, and I Feel Fine

John Zogby has now Christened it the "Armageddon Election:"

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=911

My friends are all on a major apocalypse kick. Now the pollsters. Yep, I'm having trouble sleeping at night.
Not taking into consideration the Book of Revelation, here's what I see right now for the election:

* Some polls are showing Kerry ahead, noticeably more are showing a small Bush lead either within or very close to the margin of error (random inaccuracy level of the poll).

* We have several strong reasons to believe these polls are undercounting Kerry voters due to cell-only voters (polls are not calling cell phones), underestimation of youth turnout (from the trenches, it looks to me like that this will be a big surprise to those who aren't talking much with young people right now), and other factors.

* If the youth vote gets out the way it looks to me like it will, *Kerry WILL Win*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home