IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Answer, My Friend?

I want to post. But nothing is catching my eye to write about. I'll ask some questions, and please pick one to answer if you wanna.

Do we have any strategy to end this war? Where are the protests? How many times must the cannonballs fly before they are forever banned? Will young people come out to vote again anytime soon, or did we shoot our load in 2004 and get dumped? Does the economy (including job market) actually look like it might be improving despite Bush's economy destroying policies? Will out of control oil prices put that to an end very soon? What will we do without Dan Rather? Is he running for something? Will Kenneth ever tell us what the frequency is? If they think it is so important that I do not have the right to marry, can I please pay less taxes if I don't have as many rights? How many years can some people exist before they're allowed to be free? Is the answer blowing in the wind?

Thanks to Peter, Paul, and Mary for the great lyrics and great music. Come back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home